template

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Carnival-Crazed

We survived the school carnival last night (barely). Matt and I are always amazed at what awesome turnouts family events in this community have. Everyone is always happy to have something to do with the kids, especially in winter. This was Adrienne's first time at something like this, and she was like an uncaged wild animal discovering the new realm of fun for "big kids". We started with the bounce house (mom cringes)

Of course she was wearing a tutu. I wish I would have videoed the sound of her giggling with joy

Next we went to "fish". The fish was a craft where you have to scratch off the black to reveal some beautiful colors.



The obstacle course room



We made our own crowns



Visited the duck pond

Made bracelets

Played in all sorts of fun stuff in the sensory room. The favorite was the lime jello.

We capped off the night with some cotton candy

Sugar high. I took no pictures of the cupcake tasting (because it was a wild experience of chaos and mess), nor the balloon animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment