| Jillian, holding the hand of her new friend while she poses |
template
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Imagination
The time has arrived for Jillian to delve into the world of imaginary friends. I have heard countless funny stories of my fascination with my imaginary friends as a young tot, and I have been waiting for this day. Jillian had just watched her selected afternoon show (Angelina Ballerina), when she emerged from the playroom yesterday in a dress and shouted, "Mom, this is Angelina!" while gesturing to her right side. I greeted Angelina, and Jillian informed me that they were going to dance. She sauntered into the living room and I overhead her talking to her "friend" between spins and jumps ("Watch this, Angelina", "Can you do this, Angelina?", and so on). This went on for most of the afternoon, and I loved observing her fun. I later asked if I could take a picture of Jillian and Angelina. Her reply? "Sure!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment