template

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sneaking a Peek

As you might recall, we are impatient when it comes to learning the sex of our children. Luckily, we have access to those who can help us cheat! Our friend, Emily, agreed to scan us again (we looked at Jillian several times with her) and we were excited to get another peek at number2. I was especially excited because I am amidst a 6-week stretch between appts, and that is just too long for a pregnant woman to know if her babe is doing OK in there. I loaded Jillian up after her nap today, and we headed downtown to "daddy's work" to meet Daddy and Emily. I was armed with every possible sugary and interesting snack to keep her occupied in the stroller as scanned.  As was the case with Jillian, this baby was ever so uncooperative when it came to showing us "the goods". Matt and Emily did NOT see a penis, and therefore have a strong feeling this is another girl, but cannot be sure. The baby wasn't in the best position, and conveniently liked to wave his/her hand down between its legs to taunt us. I am not going to get attached to the idea of another girl until I know for sure. What I do know is that all major anatomical structures look as they should at this point, and for that, we are grateful. Here are a few pics of the baby at around 16 weeks.

View from the side, looking at most of the body

Straight on shot of the face. Looking appropriately like an alien.
 My favorite.....you can count 5 beautiful fingers
 Sweet little profile

No comments:

Post a Comment