template

Monday, January 10, 2011

Hungry

Watch out, world, this momma is hungry again! I feel like I am in recovery mode, and I just need to eat everything I can get my hands on. I have a sudden need for Pizza Hut pan cheese pizza, and chips and onion dip. Evening dessert time is back in full swing, and I'm eating quite a bit of ice cream these days. Asian food sounds good again,and I devoured some chicken and rice noodles with peanut sauce that I made earlier this week, along with about a gazillion eggrolls I decided need to accompany the dish. Coffee tastes delightful again, and I find myself at Starbucks most days to get a grande decaf nonfat latte (it pains me to order it unleaded because I am so darn tired, but I figure I get enough caffeine from the chocolate desserts I consume). Breakfast is about the only meal of the day where I don't pig out, and really, that is just plain backwards. Green vegetables in the form of crisp salads are beginning to make their way back into this house. I've been preparing green vegetables as usual, but couldn't seem to touch them once on my plate. That is not setting a very good example for my green food resistant two year old, now is it? Matt is thankful that the "creamy noodle pasta dish" days seem to be over (was the same in the first trimester with Jillian), and that our dinner menu looks much more varied now. It feels good to enjoy eating again. I'm not so sure it will feel good to step on the scale at my next OB appt...

No comments:

Post a Comment