template

Friday, December 23, 2016

Almost Christmas


Last weekend was crazy cold. We hunkered down and enjoyed the coziness of our home. We made Christmas cookies...

...and Adrienne loaded on the sprinkles

We worked on a puzzle together. Still not done.

The girls helped me with some laundry. I went into A's closet to get some more dirty clothes, and discovered that she has a rather unorthodox way of "hanging" up her clothes.

Simon continued his fun around here. Thanks for helping with the Target list!



Yesterday, Adrienne had a gingerbread house making party at school. It just so happened that Matt was working an evening shift, so both of us actually got to attend! She was so happy, especially to have her dad there.



Adrienne's sweet friends at the "green" table....Haedyn, Sloan, and Brevon


Her final creation. "I put our whole family on my gingerbread house. There's Dad and me and Jillian having fun, and you are on the other side doing laundry!" Awesome.

Proof I was there, too!

Today was the first day of break for the girls. Matt had to work, and we had some snow rolling in. The girls and I hit the library to restock. My bookworm was totally in her element. This girl loves to read.

I made more cookies..

And, I introduced the girls to an easy "craft" I remember doing at school as a kid. The house smells fantastic! We are all excited to spend the weekend together celebrating Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment