template

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Adrienne Says....

Lots of interesting and amusing stuff comes out of A's mouth these days....

-Randomly said to Grammy during her visit last week, "My mom likes money."

-"I am really big now, but I don't eat carrots because they are full."

-While in the bathroom at music class, and in a very loud voice, "Mom, your bottom is SO big! Someday my bottom will be big, too!"

-During music class the teacher was showing pictures of various notes as a review for the class. She held up the picture of the whole note (which is basically a circle) and asked what it looked like. The class was very quiet for several seconds, and then Adrienne blurted out "It's a bagel and cream cheese!"

-When I casually commented that it was so nice that she and Jillian are friends, "She is NOT my friend! She is my SISTER!"

-"Our house is called Middesoda. Grammy's house is called I-wa-la (Iowa)"

-Anything that ends in 'ool'='oodle', so tool=toodle, stool=stoodle. A couple examples, "I will get that book out of my toodle box" (and then she proceeds to look under her bed to retrieve it. I've learned over time that under her bed=toodle box. interesting). "I am so big now that I don't have to stand on the stoodle to wash my hands!"

 -It was really windy outside a couple weeks ago and we were headed into Costco. Adrienne began, "It is weally windy out, Mom! I hope we don't get a tomato. Tomatoes are scary and we might blowed away!" While it's true she is kind of scared of an actual tomato, I knew she was talking about a tornado.

-The use of 'hims' in place of 'his'. "My daddy has an owie on hims neck", "Caden has to sleep in hims bed."




No comments:

Post a Comment