template

Monday, December 19, 2011

Preschool Program

Jillian had her very first Christmas program performance on December 2nd. She looked beautiful in her Christmas dress as we prepared to head to school.

Matt was on his way home from a conference in Chicago, so he unfortunately missed the show. I did my best to record it, bouncing Adrienne on one knee and trying to steady the camera with my other hand. The videos on our camera are in HD and I haven't yet uncovered the secret to making the format small enough to share on the blog, but I did take a short clip with my phone of a song Jillian practiced all the time at home in preparation for this very performance. She kept singing, "They're not, they're not, don't be scared" over and over. I thought about it awhile and then asked her if she meant "Fear not"? She promptly said, "Yep, they're not". Okey dokey....here she is is singing "They're not" along with all the other 2 1/2-3 year olds at Kingdom Kids (you can find Jillian on the far right in the middle row).

After the show we enjoyed too many cookies in the gym with her classmates, and then headed to the airport still looking most lovely to pick up Daddy. What a fun way to kick off the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment