template

Monday, December 19, 2011

Aunt Angela's Visit

Aunt Angela came to visit the weekend of December 10th, and she brought friends Felicia and Mariana with her. It was her first time meeting Adrienne, and I think they both enjoyed that.

Felicia got in on some of Adrienne's infamous snuggles, too...

Despite the age difference, Jillian and Mariana (6) played quite nicely together. They made a couple of ornaments and spent some time outside sledding with Matt.




Aunt Angela loves to take pictures, and she got some great ones of the girls (and some silly ones of Matt) over the course of the weekend.









I love this cool picture she took of our living room windows in the middle of the night. You can really see how much a blanket of snow and a full moon illuminates the darkness. It really does look like daytime. If you look closely, you can even see some stars. (As a side note, I am surprised at how much I am enjoying the beauty of living in "the country").
Thanks for making the long trek, ladies! We so enjoyed our time with you.

1 comment:

  1. John says, "NOOO, MATT!" referring to him sledding in the "saucer sled". That's how John broke his fibula. Can't believe Adrienne can already wear that outfit I gave to Jillian. Looking forward to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete