template

Sunday, June 19, 2011

To The Max

I believe I am officially stretched to the max. Since we've taken no belly pictures since the maternity pics we had done at 34 weeks, I figured it was time to snap some more of this enormous belly at 39 weeks.


 Matt always thinks it's funny to take a back view picture because he is always telling me that you can't tell I'm pregnant until I turn around.
   
For a bit of a fun comparison...here I am with Jillian around 38 weeks.

Anyone care to wager how big of a baby we've got this time? For reference, Jillian was 7 lbs 14 oz, 20 1/4" long, born at 40 1/7 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. 71bs, 8 oz and 21 inches, 6/21/11:) and name Hannah Elizabeth Howe

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 lbs. 11 oz. 21.5 in. 6/25/11 @ 11:27 p.m. Ava Elizabeth Howe will grace us with her presence!

    ReplyDelete