template
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Jinxed
I should have plugged my ears at my OB appt over the last 2 weeks. Listening to a very seasoned OB tell you that you will deliver any day really gets a girl's hopes up. We are still waiting, and I've no inclination to think that I won't make it to my appt on Friday. Matt said he is tired of staring at me still pregnant (I'm sure he means that in the most loving way possible), and I truthfully am tired of hauling my extra 37 lbs around. The last 3 nights have brought some very intense sharp, shooting pains through my pelvis and bladder. I can only speculate that it is the sweet baby's head pounding as she tries to get out of what is apparently a lock down prison for her. Those pains are worse than any contraction I've ever had and cause me to not be able to walk momentarily as I shout out in pain. It's really quite odd, and just another example of how pregnancy brings the most unusual and unpredictable sensations. You are fully cooked, little one, time to come out before you get so big that I can't get you out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It would be nice of her to come out on her big sister's 2 year and 8 month bday! Sweet baby, we are all so excited to see you!
ReplyDelete