template
Thursday, May 19, 2011
The Wall
I've hit it. In a major transition point this week, I suddenly am quite uncomfortable. My energy level has definitely decreased, and aches and pains have set in. I move at a slower pace that I am pretty sure equates to waddling. My belly is so big that if I lean too far forward towards my plate on the table as I am eating, I feel like I might vomit. I think it's safe to say that quarters are pretty cramped in there, which also explains why her movements (though wonderful and amazing as usual) inflict a fair amount of pain as she rams her body parts into my organs as she tries to get a good stretch in. Jillian must secretly know how I am feeling, because she is taking full advantage of my inability to physically "wrangle" her. I am just plain exhausted.....but speaking from experience, I know that exhaustion is about to take on a whole different meaning a few weeks from now. And on that note, I think it's time for bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment