template

Thursday, September 7, 2017

First Day of School!

School started on Tuesday, September 5th. First grade for Adrienne, Third grade for Jillian! 

Adrienne still maintains she'd like to be an engineer when she grows up.



And Jillian has now decided she'd like to be an astronomer. This girl is fascinated with space!


After lots of begging and pleading from the girls, we decided to let them ride the bus to school. They each have a good friend on our bus (Charlie for A, Cora for J) and the bus comes at exactly the time I'd be loading them up to drive them, so we decided to give it a try. Jillian was not amused that I had to walk them up the street (did she really think I'd just tell them goodbye and kick them out the door??), and I was instructed NOT to take any pictures once the bus was in sight, and also not to hug her once the bus arrived. Good grief.

Coffee at the bus stop is my new jam

I was finally allowed a quick selfie as we waited for Miss Kat to pick them up.


I picked up two very excited girls after school! They both had great days, LOVED riding the bus to school, and were happy to discover I was going to take them to Flapdoodles for an obligatory first day treat. Cheers to a great start to a new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment