I got an e mail last month from Jillian's former music teacher that she was resuming Growing With Music classes again. Jillian loved these classes, as you may remember, so I was excited to sign Adrienne up for her very first little structured class. Poor second child....everything starts later for her. She was really excited for the first class, and insisted on wearing a "dwess" and "wuby swippers". She was looking quite lovely when we left the house! She was as I expected in class--kind of tongue-in-cheek, diving into my lap, but participating when asked. She piped right up during attendance with her password for the day--"wuby swippers"! She selected the triangle as her instrument of the day, and was excited for her stamps at the end of the class. It was fun for me to see that her classmates were siblings of some of Jillian's previous music classmates--a couple years ago we were all sitting out holding these babies who are now big enough to be in class. Fun memories for all.
 |
| Ready to twirl! |
 |
| Love this little stinker |
No comments:
Post a Comment