template

Friday, January 27, 2012

Under The Weather

Adrienne has succumbed to her first official illness. Not bad for being 3 days shy of 7 months old. She has definitely been healthier overall than Jillian was as a baby--probably the result of not going to daycare, but still I am surprised given that her sister is a phomite carrying a bazillion germs around from preschool, music, RAC, etc.
I hauled her into the dr this morning per the nurse's request, after a long night of fussiness, congestion causing noisy breathing, and a 103.3 temp (too high to be caused by her current cutting of her top front teeth). The verdict? A random virus. She is understandably cranky, and not super interested in baby food--just momma's milk. I am sure it will be another long night. It stinks to see a sweet little person in such pathetic shape.
Boo to sickness! I see lots of snuggling in our future this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment