template

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Officially Official

It's officially official--I am big. I discovered tonight while in the shower that I can no longer bend over to shave my legs. To accomplish this task, I must now perch precariously on one leg while blindly shaving the other. Probably not the safest idea, so I will just have to start shaving my legs less (sorry Matt!). I am also finding it difficult to get up and down off the floor to play with Jillian, have trouble getting comfortable in bed, and am beginning to bump into things more. I've officially hit panic mode now that we are T-2 months to supposed arrival, but can't seem to motivate myself to accomplish anything on my list except to worry about the items that are not getting crossed off. I am pretty skilled at that.  We've also recently decided to do a bunch of home improvement stuff that we intended to do years ago, so I am working to arrange workers, painters, etc to do this on my crazy pregnant time line (by mid-May or else!) so that I can get down to the real business--washing baby clothes, pulling out baby gear from storage spaces, installing car seat, cleaning out cabinets that haven't been organized since the pre-Jillian nesting frenzy of 2008, etc. The calendar is ridiculously full and this baby is going to be here before we know it! Now if only I could have a glass of wine to relax about it all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment