template

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Christmas

I'm so far behind that I don't even know what to say. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. We were home for Christmas, which we have come to savor and prefer. On Christmas Eve we let the girls exchange gifts, went to church and had our traditional cheese and chocolate fondue dinner. Grandma and Pop Pop joined us. On Christmas Day, we spent a leisurely day in our jammies then had our traditional brisket dinner. 











Adrienne's one true wish was an Avatar costume. You do you, my love.

It's fine to enjoy a champagne cocktail on Christmas morning amidst all the chaos, right? Right. 
I gifted the girls with desk chairs, lamps, and a bit of decor for the playroom desks in hopes of them actually taking care of the play room (not working, but they are loving the new swag). 



Tim and Julia arrived on the 26th! Grandma, Julia, and I did a little day drinking and coloring in my new wine coloring book.

Lovin' on Uncle Tim and Aunt Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment