template

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Fame

We all had a good laugh last Spring when Eleyna and David's wedding was getting closer and Jillian so sweetly asked, "Are we going to be in the newspaper?" It seems that she felt her role as flower girl warranted some attention. Well, wouldn't you know it? The wedding was one of the four weddings featured in the wedding issue of Rochester magazine! The photographer submitted some photos and the wedding was selected. It came out last month, and despite my best efforts to grab a stack of magazines at the RAC, I never saw any. Monday morning I checked one more time and found one lone magazine just waiting for me (don't worry, grandparents, the bride has about 50 copies and promised me a few for each of you). The girls were so happy with this surprise! This is big stuff for these little ladies.
Cover

Page 1--you can see the adorable little flower girls in the top middle picture

Page 2--You can see Adrienne in the bottom picture. Also pictured--my arm wrapped around her.

2 comments:

  1. That was a very beautiful wedding and the girls were adorable! Don't forget I want my copy :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very beautiful wedding and the girls were adorable! Don't forget I want my copy :}

    ReplyDelete