template

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Back In The Saddle

It's time to get back in the blogging saddle. What a busy, fun couple of weeks it has been for our family! I have some major catching up to do...day trip to Stillwater/Hudson, RAC Cheer Camp, and our Hilton Head vacation with the Tauntons. It's gonna be awhile before I get my act together, especially since I am trying to get my bearings post-trip and prepare for Adrienne's birthday this weekend. Until then, here are the whopping two family photos we have of our trip last week. Stay tuned for gobs of photos and more details than you care to know about our adventures.
At the top of the lighthouse in Sea Pines, post pirate cruise (hence J's accessories).

In the barn after just boarding our carriage for a mule-drawn ride through Charleston. Where's your smile, A?

No comments:

Post a Comment