template

Sunday, June 30, 2013

2

My baby turned 2 today. TWO. We had a fun day celebrating Adrienne, and I think she enjoyed it. As I was getting her dressed for bed tonight I was talking to her and telling her a little story about the day she was born. I sent Matt home for the night so he could get some rest, and we talked on the phone just before he went to sleep. I distinctly remember telling him that I had fallen hard for Adrienne in the few short hours we had known each other. She was so snuggly. So sweet. So unique and charming to me already.  "I LOVE this baby", I gushed enthusiastically to him. I said it over and over and over.  I LOVED that baby, and I LOVE this two year old. Happy Birthday, Adrienne Elizabeth. Your mama is smitten with you.

Birth Day
1st Birthday
Good morning, sunshine! You are TWO!

No comments:

Post a Comment