Celebrating Dr Seuss' birthday at school
Finished up Champion Basketball--two fun teams!
Jillian and I completed our first book club book.
Adrienne made a room for her beloved elf, Sven, in her bedroom. Stolen dollhouse furniture from the basement with a Kleenex blanket.
We tried out the new STEAM lab in Rochester. They made robot bugs. We brought Charlie with us and made a fun day of it with lunch at Newt's and a stop at the new ice cream place afterwards.
My friend gave us a Play Mobil radiology set and the girls enjoyed giving Sven an ultrasound
Jenni and I went to see P!nk in concert. 7th row. Michael got us a car to drive us up to the Cities and back. No words to describe the fun we had. Amazing night of Mom's Gone Wild!
I walked up on Adrienne playing basketball at the RAC with these older boys. I almost intervened to tell her to leave them alone, but I quickly noticed that they were including her. Precious.
My bookworm. Reading anywhere, everywhere, and all.the.time.
Impromptu stuffed animal school photos
My new workout tank top--my spirit animal in clothing form
School carnival. Madness as usual.
Quick pre-Easter visit to Des Moines to connect with the cousins.
Adrienne moved up a level within her white belt at TaeKwonDo

No comments:
Post a Comment