template

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Summer Fun--Weeks 3 and 4

Our Maryland trip encompassed parts of both of these weeks, but here is what went down before we left and after we returned.

Adrienne had her eye exam. I was slightly concerned about her vision because sometimes I noticed her right eye didn't line up perfectly with her left. Testing showed this eye was a bit weaker and she tended to suppress that eye with distance vision. So, glasses were ordered and she was pumped!

I have become a champion of organized packing. I have a Ziploc system that works like a dream for me.

We had a fun play date at the Taunton's. They recently got a trampoline, so the kids had fun taking turns jumping. Love this shot of the 4 big kids underneath the tramp while little Jack was jumping.


The day we returned from Maryland, Adrienne's glasses arrived! She looks adorable in her new specs!

I decided the girls' rooms needed a drastic motherly intervention. I ordered them to dump out all drawers, shelves, etc, and we spent over 4 hours getting things in shape. Ugh!



We made a trip to the library. Always a favorite activity for these girls.

Adrienne used her birthday money/gift cards to purchase a Baby Alive Doll. She is in love with her.

Adrienne had a fun afternoon at Charlie's house on Thursday. They played outside, ate Popsicles, and had so much fun. Love their friendship!




On this very same day, Jillian went to a cooking class at Hy-Vee with Kaia. They cooked all green foods--kale chips, zucchini rollups, a green smoothie thing, and some guacamole. She learned a lot, and is especially excited about kale chips now. No complaints here!


She got to spend the afternoon at Kaia's after the class. Water play and Popsicles for the win! So fun to have good friends in such close proximity now!

No comments:

Post a Comment