I decided to make a separate post of some pics of Grams and Grandad and the girls while we were away. My dad always jokes that when they are together it is "the land of yes", and I think they heard "yes" a lot. It's going to be all "NO" over here for awhile so we are in grandparent detox mode! Such sweet memories for all of them. So grateful that they gave up a week to love on our girls and give us the time away.
At Quarry Hill Nature Center while Jillian was there for Noah's birthday party.
Subway picnic on the deck.
A trip to Oxbow. Enjoyed the zoo and the newish natural landscape park
Love this one of Jillian
A Culver's stop after school before the park
Planting some secret seeds out back near our apple trees. We shall see what comes up! Grandad really likes to dig in the dirt.
The only bummer of the week was that Adrienne got sick Tuesday evening. She came down with a high fever and bad sore throat and I was just certain she had strep. I made Mom an appt for a throat swab, and we were shocked to find out it was negative. She got lots of popsicles and whatever she wanted. I was worried that Adrienne would be missing and asking for me while she was sick, but apparently Grams had it covered....she later revealed that instead of asking for me, she kept telling my mom that "I am going to miss you, Grammy". I wouldn't want it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment